- Design and build applications in both Android and Xamarin
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience with Android SDK, multiple versions of Android and Xamarin
- Experience with Android framework,
- Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Development experience with accelerometers, touch, gryoscopes, and additional sensors.
- Experience with Android/Xamarin UI principles and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the available libraries.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, etc.
Job Type : Full Time
Job Role : IT – Mobile Developer
Job Category : IT/Software,Analyst / Analytics,Logistics / Transportation
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Who can apply : Experienced (0.6 to 1 Years)
Client: Strainer Technologies Pvt Ltd