HR Executive -Career Counselor
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Calling Candidates/students & counsel with respect to our programs
- Counseling prospective students and guiding them about the different courses offered.
- Counseling through Data Calling, chat, e-mail and prospective students walk in.
- Advise students on specific degree programs and admission procedures.
- Guide students on sense of accountability & highest opportunities for academic success.
- Collect the feedback from the participants and consolidate the same
- Handling queries over telephone and walk ins
- Converting leads into admissions.
- Support enrollment process.
- Guide students in making education after understanding their requirements
- Follow-up timely & close sales
- Maintain healthy engagement with students & networking to generate references
- Counseling students face to face
- Helping students with admission formalities
- Sending daily reports to the supervisor
- Maintain daily tracker.
- Counsel students and convert them to registrations for IT courses by understanding what they are looking for in their career
- Must do lead generation activities like callings, postings etc
- Must work on targets
- Must create walk-ins from the leads generated
- Follow reporting process
- Maintain confidentiality of data.
- Help students understand the best suitable course for them
- Conduct events & Assist with various Marketing activities, to undertake various marketing initiative as asked by management from time to time.
- Position Requirements:
- Education and Relevant Experience
- Work experience in relevant position preferred
- Skills and Knowledge:
- Good Communication skills & basic computer knowledge (MS Office Excel, word)
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good Coordination skills
- Target oriented
- Pleasant personality
- Task oriented
Key skill-sets: Aggressive in Sales, Achieving Targets, Assertive, Confident, Fluent in English,
& convincing Skills
Qualification: Any Graduate & PG
Fresher/Experience: Minimum 6 months – 1 Year Experience, preferably from sales domain or been on outbound calls.
Shift Timing: Monday – Saturday, 09:30 – 06:30 PM as per Business requirement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 12,000 – 15000
- Career Counseling: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Job Location: Accrs. Bangalore,
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Interview Location :MN Global Services,SRT Tower,1st floor.No.1478, 39th Cross Rd.4th T Block East, Jaynagar, Bangalore-560041,080-5000-5931