Walkin on 14th Oct
3 – 7 yrs
4,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
No of Openings
The Java Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of Bytemark’s backend APIs, Database and client web tools. This person utilizes their knowledge of Java development & web technologies as an integral part of the software development team.
- Design, develop, maintain, and deliver highly scalable and reliable web-tools and APIs
- Collaborate with development team and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology.
- Write high-quality software code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements.
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an agile methodology.
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control.
- Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other team member to review user stories, estimate effort for user stories, and participate in sprint reviews.
- Maintaining current web and back-end features
- Learning new skills and technologies as company products and industry standards warrant
- 2-4 years of experience building RESTful APIs
- 2+ year of hands-on Java experience using Play 1.x framework
- Knowledge of Spring or Grails frameworks is a plus
- Ability to write SQL.
- Understanding of OOP
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit, Selenium or a similar technology
- Basic knowledge of Unix
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3-5 years of software development experience
- Undergraduate degree in the field of computer science or equivalent
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment