- L1 Support Engineer within our IT Infrastructure business for first level of troubleshooting on systems, applications, networks etc. Selected candidates would be trained and will work in a front end client facing role and would be the first point of contact for any IT related issues like laptop/desktop, Operating systems, network connectivity etc. The candidates should have excellent communication skills. BE / B.Tech (any stream) / BCA / B.Sc. (CS/IT)/MCA from 2016, 2017 and 2018 batch can apply.
- BE / B.Tech (any stream) any stream from 2016, 2017 and 2018 batch. Should have cleared all semester exams (no backlogs)
- MCA/ BCA / B.Sc. (CS/ IT) candidates with excellent academic background can also apply.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills.
- Decent knowledge related to operating system, hardware, networking, etc.
- Fundamental Technical know how on system trouble shooting, few prominent knowledge areas are:-
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (9X, NT, 2000, XP)
- Microsoft Office
- Network Connectivity
- Printers and print Services
- E-Mail and Internet mail
- Familiar with Lotus Notes and MS Outlook email clients.
- Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent. (Voice based Support)
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquetes.
Client: Trigent Software